Bill’s ancient coin discoveries – 1100s-1800s coins galleries
Bill is a keen metal detectorist, and during his time detecting has located a sizable collection of ancient coins stretching through the ages, including this gallery of coins dating from 1100AD to 1836AD.
Bill has been detecting for years – and he even has his own Signature Metal Detector, which he designed to be especially appealing to newcomers and children looking to get involved with metal detecting.
Bill has revealed a huge collection of historic coins he has found, with five new galleries added to the web site that show off Bill’s finds:
- See Bill’s ancient coin discoveries – 1700s-1800s coins gallery
- See Bill’s ancient coin discoveries – 1500s-1600s coins gallery
- See Bill’s ancient coin discoveries – 1300s-1400s coins gallery
- See Bill’s ancient coin discoveries – 1100s-1200s coins gallery
- See Bill’s ancient coin discoveries – cut half coins gallery
Bill is a regular and renowned detectorist, and has a significant number of discoveries and finds to his name – including some that have been donated to museums. Bill’s finds include coins and even ancient artefacts, as well as Tokens and Jettons, with many in remarkable condition.
This collection of coins dates from 1100AD to 1899AD, many of which are in amazing condition.
It’s a passion that sees Bill regularly out walking and detecting, and he has even written a book – Bill Wyman’s Treasure Islands – which is the who, what, when, where, why and how of historical treasures found in Great Britain and Ireland.