Bill Wyman’s Scrapbook – Legacy Edition – now on sale
Updated: We have been overwhelmed with the response to the forthcoming release of Bill Wyman’s Scrapbook – we have sold over 1,000 pre-orders before the book is even released!
There are only 1962 copies of this book in entirety so that’s over 50% of all the books we manufactured! Hurry if you want to grab your copy!
If you have not secured your copy of this stunning publication yet, but would like to own a rare and collectible piece of iconic music memorabilia, we would urge you to get your order in now, otherwise you are likely to miss out. The book is available for £229 plus P&P at www.concertlive.co.uk/books/billwyman/
Thank you for showing Bill such overwhelming support.
We are delighted to present the definitive, intimate and highly personal journey through the life of legendary Rolling Stones founding member and bass player Bill Wyman.
- Strictly limited edition – Only 1962 copies of this book will ever exist.
- Presented in glorious, luxury large format (370x290mm portrait), this is the ultimate coffee table publication.
- The majority of the book’s content is unseen, revealing a deeply candid and original insight through the decades, with reflective hand written commentary by Bill Wyman.
- Each book is hand signed and personalised by the man himself, with a unique centerfold spread.
- Each book is uniquely numbered (1-1962) and certificated for authenticity.
- Quarter bound, with unique front and back boards, housed in a beautiful clamshell box.
- Hand sewn and hand bound in England using the finest materials and traditional binding methods – made to last.
- Built into the back cover, a 10″ picture vinyl will be included, with rare and unreleased material from over the years. Includes previously unheard demos of Bill’s No.1 hit ‘Je Suis un Rock Star ‘ (a track he originally wrote for Ian Dury) and ‘Come Back Suzanne’.
This is your chance to own a truly rare and collectible piece of history, exploring all aspects of Bill Wyman’s fascinating life.
Consecutive numbering, starting with number 1 has already begun and will continue on all Christmas orders.
The first 200 orders will also receive a special 6″ x 9″ photographic print, hand-signed by Bill Wyman.
Official release date of the publication was the 8th April 2013.
Retail price £229 + P&P
Ordering information, pricing and more details – including previews of the contents of this collector’s release – are at www.concertlive.co.uk/books/billwyman/